본문 바로가기 대메뉴 바로가기

ABS Helpdesk

80% of the Earth’s organisms inhabit the seas and oceans, we only know 1% of them. MABIK is conducting research to learn more about the other 99%.

Procedure for Consenting to the Collection of Personal Information

NOTIFICATION

The following information is collected as required information for online submission of the application form for permission for acquisition of marine bio-resources and approval for export via the website of the Marine Bio-Resources ABS Information Center. You have the right to withhold your consent to the collection and use of your personal information and provision thereof to a third party;

however, please note that in case of withholding your consent, you will not be able to use the online application service.

  1. 1 Personal information collected: The name and birthdate of the representative of the applicant and the name and birthdate of the individual(s) wishing to participate in the joint acquisition​
  2. 2 Method of collection: Information is collected from the online application form submitted via the website.​
  3. 3 Purpose of collecting and using personal information: To provide online application service for permission for acquisition of marine bio-resources and approval for export
  4. 4 Period of retaining and using personal information: 1 year
  5. 5 Third parties to which the personal information is provided: Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries and relevant administrative agencies prescribed by law
Do you agree to the collection of personal information?

Applicant Information

Is required.
Please enter only 8 digits. ex) 20220713
- - -

Application Details

Is required.
※ Please enter the unit. (Example: 100kg in weight, 600ml in capacity, 20 points in number).
필수Checking for species approved for export GO

Sharing of Benefits

Is required.

Document registration

Is required.
파일을 선택하세요.
파일을 선택하세요.
파일을 선택하세요.

Online Signature and Submission

I hereby submit the application form to request permission for acquisition of marine bio-resources, in accordance with Article 11 (1) and Article 12 (1) of the Act on Securing, Management, and Use of Marine Bio-Resources, Article 7 (1) and Article 8 (1) of the Act, and Article 5 (1) of the Enforcement Rule of the Act.
2024-04-23
Applicant